Table of Contents
- 1. Swagbucks
- 2. Inbox Dollars
- 3. Vindale Research
- 4. Survey Junkie
- 5. i-Say by Ipsos
- 6. Prize Rebel
- 7. Pinecone Research
- 8. LifePoints
- 9. ySense
- 10. MyPoints
- 11. Google Opinion Rewards
- 12. Valued Opinions
- 13. One Poll
- 14. PaidViewpoint
- 15. Jobs2Shop
- 16. Apperwall
- 17. Nielsen Computer & Mobile Panel
- 18. Panelpolls
- 19. Zap Surveys
- How Much Will I Earn Answering Surveys From The Best Survey Apps?
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
If you have some spare time and you’re looking for easy ways to make money, you can definitely do so just by answering online surveys. There are many free survey apps that you can download with an Android or IOS device that will allow you to make money just by sharing your opinion, taking part in polls, and answering questions.
While there are other online gigs that could earn you more money like doing audio transcription or maybe applying as a virtual assistant, this particular microjob does not really require you to use any advanced skill.
For most of these survey sites, as long as you’re over 18 years old and a resident of the United States, then you can join for free. Some of the highest paying survey sites, however, will filter out respondents from their pool depending on the required demographic of the survey. The apps with the easy sign-up process are usually those that pay lower amounts.
If you’re ready to make real cash, then here’s a list of the best survey apps to make money from your couch!
- Signup bonus: You earn a $5 signup bonus.
- Payout: You can cash out after reaching $3 via Paypal or gift cards.
Swagbucks claims that they have paid over $425 million to their members to date. What makes Swagbucks one of the best survey apps is that there are so many ways to make money aside from just taking surveys. You can also earn by watching videos, playing games, and looking up things online.
There are also a lot of deals available on the website wherein you not only get low prices but also earn points in the process. This is a good way to earn extra cash if you’re going to spend the money anyway. For example, if you need a new phone line, getting an AT&T or Sprint line through Swagbucks can earn you 5,000 SB or $50.
2. Inbox Dollars
- Signup bonus: You earn a $5 cash bonus instantly just by signing up.
- Payout: You can only cash out after reaching a minimum of $30 and get paid two weeks after.
Inbox Dollars is one of the legit and safe survey apps that you can join to make extra money even if you’re stuck at home. Take note, you actually earn cash instead of points every time you fill out a survey, watch videos, play games, and read emails. The company claimed that they have already paid $59 million US Dollars in cash to members since 2000. You get paid between $0.25 to $5 for doing random tasks.
3. Vindale Research
- Signup bonus: $1 Signup bonus and $5 referral bonus
- Payout: Check or Paypa
WIth Vindale research, you can get paid from $0.25 to $50 dollars for taking surveys. It really depends on the type of survey. There are also product testing gigs that can earn you up to $75 when you get sent a product, which you can also keep. These kinds of opportunities make Vindale Research one of the highest paying survey apps.
4. Survey Junkie
- Signup bonus: Bonus points after completing quick tasks on signup
- Payout: A minimum of $10 before you can cash out on PayPal or electronic gift cards
Survey Junkie is a popular site where you can redeem the points you earn for cash or gift cards. One point is equivalent to 1 cent so to get to $1, you need 100 points. This is especially suitable for people who love giving their opinions because you can supposedly become an influencer to help companies improve their products. You also get paid for surveys you don’t qualify for.
5. i-Say by Ipsos
- Signup bonus: None but you get extra points for the number of surveys completed
- Payout: You can cash out after reaching $5 via PayPal or gift cards
In this app, every 100 points you earn is equivalent to $1. Most surveys reward you with 90 points which means you’re getting almost a dollar per survey ($0.90 cents). There are also surveys that can pay you up to 200 points.
6. Prize Rebel
- Signup bonus: No signup bonus
- Payout: You can redeem an Amazon gift card once you reach $2 and via PayPal once you reach $5.
Prize Rebel is one of the best survey apps to make money online. The signup process is very easy as the website claims that you can complete the signup in 10 seconds and start making money instantly. There are a lot of surveys available and if you’re active, you can reportedly make up to $5 a day.
7. Pinecone Research
- Signup bonus: None
- Payout: First $3 will be mailed as a check for verification but after that, you can cash out a minimum of $1 for PayPal and $3 for gift cards.
If you’re tired of getting paid a few cents per survey, then try out Pinecone Research. While there is not always an available survey here, you can earn $3 per survey. There is also an option to test products and then answer the survey related to the product. You also get paid $3 for this but you get to keep the freebies.
- Signup bonus: You get 10 points bonus upon signup
- Payout: Redeem your points with different rewards or for cash via PayPal
While many survey sites are only open to residents of North America, LifePoints welcomes people from all over the world. This app claims that you can earn up to $5 per survey but it really depends on the survey you’re taking.
- Signup bonus: None but if you refer someone, you get 30% of what your referrals make
- Payout: It differs depending on how you redeem your rewards but the lowest is $3 for Amazon gift cards
At ySense, you can earn $0.25 to $2 for every survey you take. You can also earn rewards for signing up for offers, watching videos, testing products, and other random online tasks. This is also open globally.
- Signup bonus: You get $10 Amazon or Visa gift card just by signing up but you have to spend $20 first through its shopping portal
- Payout: Redeem via PayPal or gift cards
Taking polls and surveys at MyPoints will earn you rewards but the amount will depend on the survey you take. MyPoints claims that some companies offer as much as $50. You also get points even if you don’t qualify for a survey. But the best thing about being a MyPoints member is the cashback offers available where you can get up to 40% cashback in major stores including Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, and more.
11. Google Opinion Rewards
- Signup bonus: None
- Payout: Get rewarded with credits you can use in Google Play Store or PayPal
If you are hesitant about joining survey sites because you’re worried if these sites are safe and legit, then try out this survey site from Google. You can complete short surveys that can include hotel reviews, product surveys, and opinion polls.
12. Valued Opinions
- Signup bonus: None
- Payout: Minimum of $10 credit redeemable for gift cards with merchant partners
Valued Opinion boasts of having over 3 million members worldwide. When you sign up, you can reportedly earn from $1 up to $5 for every survey you take. Surveys typically take around 10 minutes to complete
13. One Poll
- Signup bonus: $5 bonus just by signing up
- Payout: You need $50 minimum before you can cash out via PayPal or BACS
Don’t like answering surveys about products and brands? Try One Poll and share your opinion about current affairs and politics. While you get a bonus of $5 just for signing up, you need to reach $50 to cash out so you need to be with them longer to claim your money.
- Signup bonus: You get $1 for signing up.
- Payout: Minimum of $15 via PayPal in 72 hours
Getting repeatedly disqualified for surveys when you’re almost done can be frustrating but with PaidViewpoint, this will not be an issue. There are many surveys available so even if there is a $15 minimum before you can cash out, this is not a hindrance. This app is also available in all countries so you can sign up even if you’re not a US or Canad resident.
- Signup bonus: You earn a $5 sign-up bonus
- Payout: You need a minimum of $25 before you can cash out to your PayPal to be processed on the 20th of the following month.
Aside from taking surveys, you can also earn by completing different online activities such as playing games, watching videos, signing up for websites, and more. The pay for taking a survey will be between $0.20 to $2 per survey. Your first survey will likely earn you $1.50. The downside of this site is that not only is the minimum to cash out is high, but you also need to wait the following month before you get your money.
- Signup bonus: None
- Payout: First $3 will be mailed as a check for verification but after that, you can cash out a minimum of $1 for PayPal and $3 for gift cards
Apperwall is a bit different because it requires you to download apps and leave a review. You may also need to keep the app and use it periodically for at least seven days. According to the Apperwall website, you can earn $1 per review and most active users earn up to $100 a month.
17. Nielsen Computer & Mobile Panel
- Signup bonus: Sweepstakes entry (top prize is $1,000 a month)
- Payout: Redeem points with gift cards
Neilsen is one of the world’s leading research providers and if you don’t mind letting them collect your internet habits then you can download their app and you will instantly be entered in a sweepstakes raffle where the company gives away $10,000 to 400 winners. You don’t really need to do anything else but use the internet as you probably already do. Registering additional mobile devices can earn you $50 in points.
- Signup bonus: None
- Payout: Minimum $10 for gift cards and $20 for checks
The upside of Panelpolls is that even if you’re below 18, you can sign up and start taking surveys. If you’re below 15, you need to have a joint account with your parents making it a great way for the entire family to take part. You can earn $1 to $10 to take surveys but there are other ways to earn because you can be invited to participate in the following:
- In-person / Virtual Focus Groups – $50 to $300 per project
- TV Show and Video Testing – $5 to $10 per test
- Apps & Games Testing – $10 to $100 per test
- Online Communities – $10 to $200 a month
19. Zap Surveys
- Signup bonus: $6 guaranteed after your first survey
- Payout: You need $25 minimum to cash out via PayPal and gift cards
This app guarantees that you’ll get $6 after your first survey which is pretty amazing compared to other companies. However, users claim that the surveys only pay you between $0.25 to $0.65 cents. One Reddit user, however, advised that to reach the $25 minimum cash out in a few weeks, you need to go to Value Surveys and only take the surveys above $0.60 cents. There are also other ways to earn more money like referrals and joining challenges.
How Much Will I Earn Answering Surveys From The Best Survey Apps?
Many people, probably including yourself, went to Google to search for the highest paying survey apps. If you’re thinking that you can quit your full-time job or give up looking for one and make this your permanent money-making machine, then we’re afraid that that’s not quite feasible.
While there are a number of companies in this list that could pay you up to $50 per survey, that’s not the reality for most of these survey apps. These apps are designed for people looking to supplement their cash flow when they have nothing better to do with their time like being bored at home, while in the subway, or while waiting in line. In these situations, a few dollars a week is obviously better than zero for doing a mindless task.
A great tip is to focus on survey sites that pay at least $1 per survey so you can earn more money and leave the low-paying apps last when you really don’t have any other choice. Also, take advantage of the sign-up bonus for each of these apps. Signing up for all the apps offering a welcome bonus from this list will earn you around $38! That’s easy money right there!