Chase bank has been serving customers for over 150 years and has become one of the largest banks in the United States. One of the reasons for their success is their customer service. Chase bank provides web banking, 24/7 customer service, and a variety of products and services to its customers. In this article, you will learn the different ways in which you can order your checks. For your convenience, Chase offers three ways to order your checks.
Light overview of what a check is
A check is a written document that is an order for a financial institution to pay the indicated amount of money from a customer's account. A check is a promissory note that instructs a banking institution to pay a certain amount of currency unit from a specified private checking account.
Order by phone
To order a check by phone, you need to
1. Call 1-888-560-3939
2. Follow the voice prompts.
3. You will be provided with a customer service attendant
4. The customer service attendant will give you the different prices available depending on what account you want.
5. You will need to have your account number and routing number handy when you call. By having an account number and routing number, you can easily be transferred to the correct department.
Chase bank app
To order a check on the chase bank application, you will need to:
1. Get the application from the Google Play Store or the Apple Application Store.
2. login with your user id and password
3. Once you are logged in, select “Things to do” from the menu on the left side of the screen
4. Click on the option that says order checks
5. Enter all of your information and submit
6. You can customize your check to fit your style.
In a few days, you will have your checks.
This is the simplest way to order your checks because you don't need any information, and it takes a little bit less time to complete than mail orders. To order a check on the web, you need:
1. login with your user name and password
2. Click “Customer service” from the menu
3. Look for the section called checking or savings account services
4. Click on deposit slips or order checks
5. You will be directed to a bank account that you want to get checks with
6. In this window, you will be able to get the checkbook that you want and even customize it if need be.
Other service providers
To get a Chase checkbook from other service providers, you need to follow the following steps.
1. Google Chase check providers there are different companies that provide checks like checks unlimited checks for less Delux, just to mention a few. These companies provide different prices so you will have to go with what you are comfortable with.
2. To get a check, you will need to provide these companies with an account number and your routing number.
3. After providing this information, you will need to select a design that you like
4. You will need to pay for the services, and the price might vary depending on the company you choose.
5. Provide the check printing company with your address so that you can get your check.
Visiting a branch
To get a Chase checkbook in a branch, you will need to provide the teller with the following information.
1. Your account number
2. The routing number
3. The type of check that you want
4. The color of your check
5. If you want your checks customized. It's possible that you'll have to pay extra for this service.
6. You might also need to give the teller a copy of your ID, and if you order a commercial checkbook, you will have to provide them with a tax id.
|What is a Personal check?||What is a Business check?|
|This is a check that is written to an individual and not a company. The funds are coming from the individual's private checking account.||This type of check is used to pay for goods or services when the purchase is made. The funds are coming from the commercial checking account.|
What you need to know for you to order a checkbook
You will have to provide your account number, routing number, and the type of check you want. You might also need to provide information for customized checks when you reorder a check. If you are ordering on the web or through the phone, you will need to provide a billing address.
Chase check price
The prices of these checks vary. If you are ordering a check, then you will need to specify the number of boxes you want.
• For one box, the price is $18.95
• For two boxes, the price is $18.95
• For four boxes, the price is $75.80
How to customize your chase bank check
You will need to provide your account number, routing number, and the type of check you want. You might also need to provide information for customized checks. If you are ordering on the web or through the phone, you will need to provide a billing address.
Alternative ways to pay with chase
There are different ways that you can pay with chase bank.
1. Chase Mobile Deposit
This is a feature that comes with the chase mobile application, and it allows you to move money from your account to another person without having to go through the hassle of going to a physical bank or writing a check.
2. Paying with a debit card
You can use a chase bank debit card to pay for goods or services. When you use your debit card, the funds are transferred immediately from your checking account.
3. Paying with a credit card
You can also use a chase credit card to pay for goods or services. This will allow you to borrow money from Chase and then pay for the purchase over time.
4. Using direct debit
You can also sign up for direct debit. With this service, your bills are automatically paid from your checking account each month. You will only be able to use this service if you have a chase or mobile banking account.
5. Paying with an overdraft protection plan
Another way of paying is by using the overdraft protection plan. This plan will link to a savings account that you have, and if a transaction happens that will cause your checking balance to go negative, then the money is automatically transferred from that savings account.
6. Paying through your bank account
You can pay with your bank account by transferring funds from your checking to the merchant's checking.
In conclusion, there are different ways to pay with Chase. If you want to get a private checkbook, you will need to visit your local branch, or you can order on the web or by phone. You might also have to provide information that is needed for customized checks.
The prices of these bank checks vary, and it will depend on the company where you are ordering from. There are also other ways that you can pay with Chase, such as through direct debit, an overdraft protection plan, or by using your debit card or credit card.
These are just some of the many options that you have when it comes to paying with Chase.