This post may contain affiliate links. Which means we may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Are you a budget-savvy mother who likes to shop on Amazon? Struggling to stretch your budget due to the increasing prices of commodities?
We get you. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that consumer prices increased by 8.5% from March 2021 to March 2022. This means that the food you could buy for $10 a year ago is now priced at $10.85. It might seem like only a few cents, but it’s a significant amount when combined.
So, you’re looking for ways to earn extra money or save on your purchases.
You’ve probably heard about Rebaid and wanted to use it to save on your Amazon purchases. We understand the effect that rebates and cashback can have on your budget. So we researched Rebaid, signed up to see how it works, and checked legit sources and feedback from actual users.
You can avoid missing out on high rebates and 100% cashback, so don’t skip this article.
Table of Contents
- What is Rebaid?
- How does Rebaid work?
- How to make money using Rebaid?
- What do Rebaid customer reviews say?
- What are the pros and cons of using Rebaid?
- What are the alternatives to Rebaid?
- Is Rebaid worth it?
What is Rebaid?
Rebaid is a relatively new cashback site that was established in 2019. It’s a discount website that provides discounted items from Amazon and other e-commerce sites.
It was founded by Brendon Fields, the owner of another sporting goods company, Coast Athletic, Inc.
According to Rebaid’s official website, he’s an e-commerce seller who aims to connect brand owners with shoppers who want to get great deals.
Like other cashback sites, it gets a commission every time someone visits the website and buys something through Rebaid’s shopping portal. That’s how it can give cashback and rebates.
Rebaid mainly shows deals on Amazon products, but you can also find items from Walmart, Target, eBay, and Etsy.
Currently, Rebaid is only available in the US. You also need to be 18 years old or above to sign up.
How does Rebaid work?
The website is available for both shoppers and sellers. Sellers can promote their products via Rebaid, while buyers like you can take advantage of the discounts and rebates from the website.
We noticed discrepancies in Rebaid pricing, but it turned out that it’s because the website shows the amount after the rebate was applied and not the actual price on Amazon.
Before signing up, you need to have a valid email address.
Here’s how to use Rebaid.
- Go to Rebaid’s website.
- Click “Sign up,” located in the upper right corner.
- Tap “I am a shopper” on the next page, then provide your full name, email address, and password.
After registration, you can already redeem rebates.
- Visit Rebaid’s homepage, then type the product you want on the search bar.
- You can also choose among the categories on Rebaid.
|Home and Kitchen||Baby Care||Pet Care|
|Toys and Games||Electronics||Supplements|
|Sports and Outdoors||Books||Health and Beauty|
- If you want another method, you can sort the products from:
- Highest to lowest price
- Lowest to highest price
- Highest to lowest discount
- Lowest to highest discount
- Most popular
- The website also categorizes “Codes & Coupons” from “Cash Back.”
How to get cashback from Rebaid?
You can get up to 100% rebate from the website.
- Go to the site’s homepage.
- Scroll down to see the available products.
- Tap “Cash Back.”
- Select “Sort by Amount Off (Highest to Lowest).”
- You’ll see the amount you can save and how much rebate you can get on the next page.
- Click “Redeem Offer.”
- Tap “Buy Now” after agreeing to the terms and conditions. According to the website, your rebate payment is sent within 7 to 10 days. But in our experience, the rebate will be available after almost 30 days.
- The website will also remind you that you have two hours to provide your order number to Rebaid.
- You’ll be redirected to Amazon or another e-commerce website, depending on the product you want to buy.
- Copy the number after completing your purchase, then go back to Rebaid. You don’t need to give reviews in exchange for rebates.
- Tap “Pending Confirmation,” located in the top menu, then click “Submit.”
- Wait for your rebate and take note of the date when it will be available for withdrawal.
How to get discounts?
Aside from getting 25% to 100% cashback, Rebaid also offers a 20% to 75% discount.
- Go to the site’s homepage.
- Scroll down to see the available products.
- Click “Codes & Coupons.”
- Find products that have slots left.
Take note that some offers will only be available at a specific time. If you found something you want, but it’s not redeemable yet, you can set an alarm to buy the discounted product.
- On the next page, click “Get Code.”
- Copy the code, then paste it toAmazon’s checkout page.
How to verify payment methods?
- Click your name in the upper right corner.
- On the next page, click “Payment Preference.”
- You can choose between mailed check or direct deposit.
- If you select “Mailed Check,” you need to provide the following, then click “Save.”
- Home address
- The website only allows the direct deposit option for those with Rebaid accounts for at least five weeks. You also need to redeem at least two rebates via check.
We’ve tried the website and found out that it can take almost 30 days to withdraw cashback.
How to make money using Rebaid?
You can earn money on Rebaid in two ways. Also, your income will depend on the item you want to purchase and the rebate or discount.
Does Rebaid offer free money? In essence.
You can get up to 100% rebate on select items via the website. For example, if you bought protein bars worth $13.99 with an offer of a 100% rebate, you can enjoy free stuff plus cash.
Also, Rebaid will send you a physical check or deposit the money in your account. This way, you can earn the total amount of the product plus the freebie.
However, new members can only redeem 10 offers in their first month. You’re also limited to one redemption per offer. For example, once you buy the protein bars, Rebaid won’t allow you to purchase the same item again.
Refer a friend
You can earn commissions when you refer a friend. You can get $10 every time that person redeems at least one offer. The person you invite must sign up using your link, not through the registration page.
However, some users said they were able to withdraw the money only after 38 days after the referred user redeemed an offer.
It’s also an unstable way to earn money since there’s no guarantee that the referred person will buy items via Rebaid. You can first ask who among your friends are interested in getting cashback.
Here’s how you can access the referral link.
- Go to Rebaid’s website.
- Click “Referral program” on the top menu.
- Copy the referral link, then share it with your family and friends.
- You can also post the link on Facebook and Twitter.
- Rebaid also allows you to refer via email. You only need to type your friends’ and family members’ email addresses into the text box provided.
You can even track the commissions you received from your referrals.
What do Rebaid customer reviews say?
Rebaid has a 4.6 rating on Trustpilot with 876 reviews. Most reviewers like that the website has a great choice of products and said that they’ve purchased several items from the site and received all the cashback they’re entitled to.
Some shared that they’ve used Rebaid for years without any problem.
However, some users complain about Rebaid’s customer service because they haven’t received their first rebate. The website also suspended their accounts, preventing them from getting cashback.
Should you experience these issues, how can you reach Rebaid’s customer service?
- You can send an email to [email protected].
- You can also click the “Help” button located at the bottom of the website. Rebaid will ask for your name, email address, subject of your message, category (whether you’re a seller or shopper), details of your request, and supporting documents.
- Rebaid has Facebook and Instagram accounts on the website, but we can’t access its Instagram page.
What are the pros and cons of using Rebaid?
We’ve compiled Rebaid’s advantages and disadvantages to help you decide if it’s worth your time.
No minimum payout threshold
You can get your cashback without waiting for points to accumulate. Rebaid prepares your check or transfers funds after you provide the order number. There’s no need to redeem a certain number of offers before getting rebates.
Up to 100% rebate and 75% discount
You can score up to 100% cashback, but make sure to set the alarm for some offers that aren’t readily available at the time that you’re shopping.
Rebaid also offers discounts if you want to apply the promotions instantly to things you want to buy.
Convenient cashout methods
The website allows you to choose between mailed checks and direct deposit. You can deposit a mailed check using Cash App, PayPal, or Ingo Money App.
However, you need to wait for five weeks before you can be eligible for the direct deposit method.
Easy to use
Rebaid automatically redirects you to the Amazon product page so you can conveniently buy the item. There’s also a dedicated page for “Pending Confirmation,” where you can paste the order number.
You’ll be limited to the products on Rebaid’s website. So if you have a particular item that you like to buy, but it’s not available on the site, you can’t get cashback from that product.
Long waiting time
Rebaid informed us that we could only withdraw the rebate after almost one month. If you want instant money, you might need to look for other sources.
Poor customer service
Most users complain about Rebaid’s customer service. If you experienced issues while using the website, it might take a while before the representative resolves the problem.
There’s also no telephone number on the website, so you need to wait for the email reply regarding your complaint.
The website limits redemption for new members, so you can only get up to 10 rebates within your first month. Fortunately, it increases after that.
What are the alternatives to Rebaid?
You can check out these other websites if you’re interested in getting rebates for your purchases.
RebateKey also offers deals at restaurants, hotels, and other establishments. It has a wide range of offers compared to Rebaid.
Also, you can get more rebates from this site since it has a 50-item limit per month. However, you must wait 30 days before withdrawing your funds, just like Rebaid.
Unlike Rebaid, Snagshout requires a minimum payout threshold. You need to have at least $25 on your account before you can withdraw your cashback without charges.
You can still cash out, but the website will collect a transaction fee. You also need to wait for up to 35 days, which is longer than Rebaid and RebateKey’s waiting time.
RebatesMe also requires users to have a minimum of $10 in their accounts before withdrawing. But first-time members only need $0.01 to cash out.
Among Rebaid and its alternatives, this website has the fastest processing time. You can receive your cashback after 48 hours via PayPal.
Is Rebaid worth it?
Rebaid is worth trying if you want instant discounts on purchases. It’s also a legit way to receive cashback on Amazon and other retailers. But if you want immediate cashback, you might want to try other websites.
Although it might take 30 days before you can receive rebates, hundreds of users assure you that you can get your money back.