In today’s rising rent prices and cost of goods, having a passive income stream has become necessary. However, looking for a legitimate one can be difficult even if you’re an experienced side hustler.
Typical side jobs don’t last long, and many of us want something steady and sustainable. There are plenty of survey sites, but many users swear by Surveyeah.
Apart from being reliable, Surveyeah also pays higher than other GPT sites. However, it’s important to remain discerning. We’ll want to know exactly how it works and what it takes to make good money from it.
More importantly, it’s paramount that we don’t end up wasting our time! We completely understand what you’re feeling, especially since we’ve heard both good and bad feedback about Surveyeah, too.
To help you out, we’ve checked out official sources and combed through hundreds of feedback from credible sites. We want to know all about Surveyeah, and here’s what we’ve gathered.
What is Surveyeah?
Surveyeah is an online survey platform that sends out surveys to subscribers like us, and we can get paid in return.
Unlike most survey sites, Surveyeah caters to well-known Italian and international brands, so they typically pay in Euros. However, it can convert the money to your country’s currency as well.
It essentially collects consumer insight and feedback, which then helps these brands shape campaigns and develop new products.
Established in February 2014, it now has an active presence in five continents and 123 countries worldwide. It also caters to various survey topics, including fashion, cooking, technology, home, travel, cars, and other issues in line with our profiles and preferences.
Surveys can be completed anywhere, using your mobile device, desktop, or laptop. It also only asks for up to 15 minutes of our time, making it a viable side income opportunity.
Is it legit?
Surveyeah is a legit survey site, but although popular, there are certain limitations to our earning capacity. This is the only caveat we’ve seen so far, but you can rest assured that your data will be safe and sound.
All data from your profile will remain safe, as Surveyeah promises it will not sell or transfer your information to other parties for marketing or advertising. It always presents data as a collective sample (e.g., “50% of participants”) and never as an individual result.
What sets Surveyeah apart from other survey sites?
What makes Surveyeah worth it, you may be wondering? Apart from being a legitimate source of passive income, we also enjoy the following benefits:
- We can make a mark in the world. Since our opinion and feedback matter, our insights will be used to develop new products and services. Answering the surveys can directly influence the course of our world!
- We can stay on top of the trends. Brands and companies turn to our insights, and in turn, we learn about emerging trends and product launches. We’ll have first access to innovation.
- We’ll earn money—good money. Answering surveys entitles you to compensation, but the best part is that we can choose how to use our rewards. Whether we have them deposited into our PayPal accounts or use them as Amazon gift vouchers, it’s up to us!
- We’ll have access to surveys anytime, anywhere. Although there is no official Surveyeah app as of writing, its site is mobile-optimized. For this reason, we can answer surveys on any mobile device.
How does Surveyeah work?
Surveyeah offers users a good earning opportunity, as it pays you by letting you complete paid surveys. It has no alternatives for earning at the moment, unlike other websites that offer referral bonuses and other paid tasks.
The site is straightforward and easy to use, from signing up to actually using the site. Once we successfully become members, we immediately receive emails when a survey becomes available.
If you wish to earn more, you can also go the extra mile and continue logging in to the site to see if more surveys are available. You can find the Surveyeah login page here.
You’ll already see how much you can make before answering a survey. Although surveys are frequently available, don’t expect to get one every day.
How to sign up for Surveyeah
If you’re looking to make a little money on the side from a reliable site, Surveyeah is a good choice.
It’s open to users worldwide, but restrictions apply, and you must be 15 and older to join. For users under 18, however, it’s important to remember that you need parental consent.
If you wish to sign up with Surveyeah, follow the steps below:
- Open the website and click the “Register” button.
- Fill out your email address, gender, and year of birth.
- Complete your profile by answering the other questions, as this will help Surveyeah match you with relevant surveys.
How much money can you make from Surveyeah?
This platform seems to pay better than other sites, and you can find compelling Surveyeah payment proof online.
Surveyeah’s site says that you can receive two to four surveys per month. For each survey you finish, you can earn between $0.32 and $5.06. It depends on the time necessary to complete it and the complexity of the content.
With these numbers, you can earn from $0.64 to $20.24 per month—all depending on the flow of surveys and the time you can commit.
How do you get paid?
Surveyeah rewards users well, but keep in mind that the minimum payout will be $10. We can expect to receive the following rewards using the money:
- Amazon gift voucher
- PayPal cash
- Other gift vouchers (Zalando and Decathlon)
Surveyeah also offers users the opportunity to donate the balance to charity. The platform will credit you once you complete the survey and accomplish the market results, and this can take a while.
Collection can take up to a month from your date of participation, so you need to be extra patient.
How do you redeem the rewards?
To successfully redeem the rewards, consider the following steps:
- Step 1: Log into your account.
- Step 2: Click on the “Redeem Rewards” button. You will have to go to another page, which contains your balance.
- Step 3: Redeem as you see fit—whether it be through Amazon or PayPal, the choice is yours!
Tips and tricks to make the most of Surveyeah
Although rewarding, it’s important to remember that Surveyeah can’t replace your main source of income. It pays well, but not well enough to rely solely on it.
However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot make the most of the survey site. Here are some tips and tricks to consider:
- Make sure to fill out your profile properly
It may seem rather obvious, but this is a necessary step toward better Surveyeah opportunities. You have to make sure that you answer the questions about who you are, your background, and other details as honestly as possible.
In doing so, you help Surveyeah match you to relevant surveys of your demographic. You have better chances of getting surveys, and you also make sure that you receive ones that you enjoy!
It took us only 10 minutes to fill out our profile properly.
- Follow Surveyeah on its social media channels
If you want to keep up with new offerings, trends, and news, follow Surveyeah on its social media accounts. It posts updates regularly, meaning that you will have access to the latest offerings.
Doing so also keeps your mind at peace, especially since you know that it truly values its users—and you won’t have trouble with customer service concerns.
What are the pros and cons of Surveyeah?
Surveyeah sounds like a promising side hustle venture so far, but it’s important to understand what it offers properly.
To help you make a well-informed decision, we’ve created a quick rundown of its pros and cons:
- Site is easy and convenient to use
- Offers various payout methods
- Site is mobile-optimized for better accessibility
- Good customer support
- Earning opportunity limited to surveys only
- Payout threshold can be a bit high for some
- Surveys are not available daily
What do reviews and complaints say?
Surveyeah has a rating of 3.3 over 5 on Trustpilot, so users consider the website average. Many users like how the site listens to panelists and pays a lot for the time they spend on the site.
However, the platform also has its fair share of criticisms, such as:
- Surveys freezing in the middle of answering
- Waiting a long time before getting new surveys
- Long payout period
Surveyeah’s customer support regularly replies on Trustpilot in several languages, which is a plus because you know they’ll hear you out.
What are the alternatives to Surveyeah?
Surveyeah isn’t for everyone, and we figured you might want to look at other alternatives before investing. If you want to discover other survey sites, consider the following options:
- Branded Surveys: If you live in the U.K., the U.S., or Canada, Branded Survey offers a steady stream of paid surveys to its users. You can also pay for a membership, allowing you better chances of earning high rewards per survey.
- OpinionPioneer: Although new to the game, OpinionPioneer offers great features you wouldn’t want to miss. Apart from getting good rewards, you can transfer to your PayPal account; you can also get rewards even if you don’t qualify for a survey!
- PrizeRebel: Apart from surveys, you’ll also have access to other ways of making money—daily. You can partake in paid tasks and free contests and use promo codes.
Is Surveyeah worth it?
From everything gathered, we can say that Surveyeah is a legitimate side income opportunity. We can get paid without problems, and according to feedback, it can pay well.
It’s also free to join and use, backed by an optimized website for better accessibility. It does look like a good side hustle, but remember that it’s not for everyone. Surveys don’t come daily and seeing as you only rely on surveys to earn, reaching the minimum payout amount of $10 can take a while.
We’d recommend you to sign up for Surveyeah, but make sure to use it in conjunction with other paid survey sites!