Do you have a healthy relationship with money? Or do you always feel you’re lacking and can’t make enough?
I know some people who say they’re not good with money, and I realize that’s partly because they talk about money negatively.
Money is an essential and necessary part of life, and building your relationship with money the right way is a must.
It starts with having the proper mindset to reach your financial goals, whether that’s to pay off your debt, increase your income, save for retirement, and more.
Positive money affirmations are believed to help you attract wealth and abundance.
What are these affirmations, and how do they work?
We’ve done the research and found these money affirmations people swear by.
Gratitude money affirmations
- I am grateful for all the money I receive.
- I am worthy of accumulating money.
- I am wealthy beyond money.
- I deserve to make more money.
- I am worthy of financial success.
- I have all the resources that I need to attract money.
- I love my life and everything I have now.
- I can live a life I love with the money I receive.
- I can create my own financial fate.
- I am thankful for the substantial money I earn.
- I am the best that I can be to build wealth.
- I attract wealth and abundance from all directions.
Wealth and prosperity affirmations
- My life is rich and full.
- I am generous with my money.
- I am open to receiving money.
- Money openly flows to me.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- I am capable of creating more money every day.
- I radiate prosperity and wealth.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- There is no limit to the amount of money I can make.
- I do great things with my fortune.
- I am a money magnet.
- My income has unlimited potential.
Abundant money affirmations
- I deserve financial abundance.
- Money flows to me easily and frequently.
- I make money from my skills.
- I attract new income channels.
- I find money in unexpected ways.
- I attract large sums of money into my life.
- I generate income beyond my expectations.
- I have enough.
- Life is abundant.
- I can help others with my money.
- I stick to a budget and minimize my expenses.
- I can pay for the lifestyle that I want.
Money manifestation affirmations
- I deserve financial success and happiness.
- My money will do good for my loved ones and me.
- I can achieve financial freedom.
- I can achieve my financial goals.
- People love to give me money.
- I will have in my possession the amount that I want.
- My wallet overflows with money.
- All my debt is paid off.
- My savings are growing consistently.
- I have a secure financial future.
- I can attain the riches that I desire.
- My bank account is constantly filled with money.
Money mindset affirmations
- I am wise in handling my money.
- I can manage my money well.
- I am happy to spend money responsibly.
- I make smart money decisions.
- I can overcome spending impulses.
- The money I receive brings me joy.
- I am in control of my finances.
- I am surrounded by wealth.
- I attract positive energy of abundance.
- I can build the financial future that I desire.
- I attract money happily in my life.
- I can find the positive in any money situation.
PRO TIP: Personalize your positive money affirmations by being more specific about what you want to achieve. For instance, instead of saying, “My savings grow continuously,” you can say, “My savings grow by $1,000 every week.”
Why do you need positive money affirmations?
Whether you believe in the Law of Attraction or not, there’s power in your thoughts. You become what you believe.
If you think you’re not making enough money or living paycheck to paycheck, look at how you view money.
Do you always say negative statements like “I’m not good at making money” or “I can’t afford that” or “I’ll never make that big money”?
Money affirmations are about instilling positive thoughts in your subconscious mind. They can help change the way you view money, so you can attract wealth and live in abundance.
Changing your thoughts from positive to negative energizes you, prompting you to take actions that will allow you to achieve your financial goals. It gives you hope and you find joy in every situation.
When you focus on the negative things, it can heighten your limiting beliefs. You will hold back and believe that what you get right now is the only money that you deserve. As a result, you miss out on excellent opportunities that would bring you wealth and prosperity.
How do affirmations work?
Affirmations are positive self-talk that you do regularly. It’s recommended that you repeat your money mantras several times a day and as soon as you slip into negative thoughts.
It’s easier said than done, I know. So, it requires practice until it becomes a habit.
The more you repeat affirmations of abundance, the more you attract money. It helps you overcome your limiting beliefs, making the impossible possible as long as you believe it.
Want some scientific basis? We’ve found that according to science, affirmations fire up your neural pathways, which affect the areas of the brain that make you feel good.
The brain creates shortcuts constantly, which leads to cognitive biases. Affirmations hijack these cognitive biases and teach your brain to view the world differently.
So, the more you repeat positive affirmations, subconsciously, the brain begins to look for and notice signs that can help make them come true.
How to use affirmations
Do money affirmations work instantly? No. You need time to instill the message into your subconscious mind. So, it’s important to recite your affirmations consistently.
Here are some tips on how to use affirmations:
- List some positive money affirmations that you will repeat to yourself regularly.
- Use “I am” and focus on yourself.
- Write them in positive statements. Instead of “I don’t want to be in debt,” say “I am financially free.”
- Every day, read your affirmations out loud and with confidence. Believe that they already materialize by using the present tense.
- You can also use a journal to affirm your money mantras daily and reflect on your thoughts and emotions.
It’s important to make your affirmations personalized and concise. You should also visualize yourself as if you’re already in possession of what you desire to achieve financially.
Best tips to enhance your financial affirmations
Here’s what many forget: positive thinking isn’t enough to attract wealth and abundance. Positive money affirmations should also be accompanied by corresponding actions.
You can’t just “will” the money to come to you without doing the hard work. So, here are some ways you can enhance your money affirmations and make them work:
Set your financial goals
For positive money affirmations to work, you have to be specific about what you want to manifest. So, you need to identify your financial goals.
How much do you want to save by the end of the year? How much do you want to invest? How much do you want to earn monthly?
You must also create your personal finance plan, which includes exploring ways to utilize your current resources and maximize opportunities that come your way.
Start a budget
Budgeting is a basic personal finance habit, but not all practice it. Many people just wing it, trying to make ends meet before their next salaries.
But budgets are tools that allow you to see where your money goes, whether you have enough or extra, and how much can go to savings, investments, emergency funds, retirement, and so on.
Budgeting helps you curb emotional overspending or impulses. It also aids you in making smart financial decisions.
Improve your financial literacy
Improving your financial literacy can help you better manage your money and know how to make it work for you.
You can be a money magnet, but if you don’t know how to handle your money, it will just pass you by. But when you have the knowledge, you can grow your money and build wealth.
You can find several personal finance courses online that are free.
The key to effective affirmations is repeating them to yourself throughout the day. It helps to create visual reminders everywhere.
You can write them down on a small piece of paper and post it in your work area.
You can also carry an object like a small stone in your pocket, so every time you touch it, you’ll be reminded about your money mantra.
You can even set recurring alarms or notifications on your phone to remind you about your affirmations.
Visual and other sensory reminders can further imprint positive money thoughts in your mind.
Overcome your fears
Can you think about a financial desire that you haven’t pursued because of your fears? Maybe you’re afraid to fail. Some people fear success.
But to reach your financial goals, you must overcome your fears, starting with facing them. I’ve come to believe that imperfect action is better than perfect inaction. Sure, you’ll face challenges, but you’ll never know what will happen until you do something about them.
Positive money affirmations are a tool that many people find effective in changing their financial health. Repeating positive money mantras can help you shift your financial mindset and build a better relationship with money.
Positive thoughts bring positive results in your life. If you think positively about money, chances are you’ll find greater success in your financial life.
Now, manifesting what you want isn’t enough—you must also take action. As you repeat your affirmations consistently, ensure you’re also taking steps to make them happen. To enhance your money affirmations, you must set your financial goals, create a budget plan and stick to it, increase your financial knowledge continuously, and face your fears.