Young, specialized teams and independent contractors choose coworking because this method of work organization offers several benefits over traditional offices and home-based remote work. While coworking is still relatively unheard of in certain places, it is now widely employed in commerce in the US and Europe.
With the help of this concept, one may manage their time well. Additionally, it enables the choice of the ideal workplace through negotiation with the office owner. The function of the management firm, which is the only owner of the business center, is available. Or a business owner who decides to hire an office and rent it to colleagues (this is what a sublease is called).
In this article
Advantages of leasing space in a coworking facility
Working in such workplaces do not cause a freelancer or business owner to burn out professionally. Because he may switch up his office every day, he reserved a different table in advance. Such a change of environment is beneficial to the mind.
Professional burnout may be avoided by creating a pleasant work environment and attracting fascinating individuals who bring their company ideas to the table. Both their words and their deeds have the power to inspire.
Other advantages of contemporary coworking:
- In order to improve health, ideal circumstances are being developed, including hygienic cleanliness standards, the installation of exercise equipment, and the provision of cozy kitchens and eating rooms.
- There is a wonderful chance to meet like-minded individuals and business partners.
- Since renting a workspace is less expensive than hiring an office in big cities, money is saved.
- Utilities are free. The landlord takes control of them. He includes a comparable cost item in the rental fee at first.
- For a day, a week, a month, six months, a year, and so on, you may hire a workspace.
- Available equipment for modern offices. Either the cost of operation is incorporated into the cost of rent or it is formed independently.
- In coworking spaces, several entrepreneurs host a variety of seminars and courses. While still in the same business center, you can visit them.
- You can send numerous types of mail to the BC address. On many people's business cards, it appears.
- There isn't a calm atmosphere in the house. Coworking spaces are always occupied. You want to stay up and keep working on the project while keeping an eye on how others are doing it.
- It is possible to hire a conference space with all the amenities needed for relaxing business discussions.
- Anytime is a good time to stop by the office. Most business centers are available around-the-clock.
A beautiful confluence of practicality and aesthetic has been achieved even in the shared workstations. You want to spend as much time as possible in these rooms.
There is one consistency, though: the quality of the office spaces supplied rises with the level of the business centers' competitiveness in the coworking market. On the site https://www.matchoffice.com/, you will find a list of commercial spaces for rent only from trusted landlords around the world – the company provides a high level of service and is a world leader in this sector.
Register on the platform and rent a place in a coworking space in just a couple of clicks.
Cons of hiring a coworking space for office rental
Traveling will cost you both money and time. Working remotely from home is more advantageous and convenient in this aspect. If you own a car, find out how much it will cost to park it at the business center and whether it is available. If you want to take public transportation, find out how far the stops are from the business core. Other negatives to coworking:
- rapid drowsiness at work caused by the frequent movement of individuals (this is unusual for many people);
- noise (which makes phone calls more difficult);
- line up in the conference room (private discussions with partners or clients in turn).
It might be challenging to escape curious eyes when coworking as well. Therefore, selecting desktops is preferable. located outside of the room's focal point.
What advantages do conventional offices have over co-working facilities?
The fact that the workplace does not need to be divided by anyone is the biggest benefit. The entrance to the conference space is not an issue for a firm employee, can easily block out ambient sounds. It is not necessary for it to continually conceal its own innovations or ideas from inquisitive eyes.
The highest level of secrecy is another perk of the office. If intellectual property represents the majority of the company's value, it is crucial. Additional benefits of having an office over coworking:
- convenient management of staff members' activities (discipline above all);
- corporate unity;
- the freedom to impose your own restrictions on how employees may use the workspace.
Which businesses are not appropriate for coworking? Some businesses are unable to transition to flexible work arrangements due to the nature of their particular company operations. Banks are one example. Although remote customer care is already common in Japan. It won't get to us anytime soon.
Additionally, coworking is not necessary for businesses that must continually interact directly with their clients.
So, coworking and traditional office space each have advantages and disadvantages. Which is better must be decided independently by the organization. If this doesn't work, you should seek the advice of experts.
You can seek assistance from consulting business if you are having trouble locating acceptable rental offers.
Vital Shpakouski Philologist with higher education, professional translator, former volunteer and teacher, entrepreneur, and salesperson with 13 years of experience. Now I’m a copywriter in Internet marketing, writing about everything that helps businesses grow and develop. In my free time, I create music and songs that no one hears and take photos and videos that no one sees.